please helpRegister Today!
- by ellie23 Jan 18, '12okay, so if you had one day left to study for the nclex what would you do? would you read or do questions? i'm a little more than half way through sanders (i could finish in another day) and did 10 -25 questions a day for two in a half months and 100 a day for the past 4 days. what do you think would be more beneficial? any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=663681©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 395 Views
- Jan 18, '12 by DelishatarverI'm taking my test tomorrow morning so I am relaxing today and I may glance at my notes later tonight! I spent my last day of studying yesterday just answering questions! I think I did about 40-50 questions but then I called it quits!! We made it thru school!! Studying for weeks on end so just try to relax!! If our programs didn't think we could be safe nurses, we wouldn't have graduated!!
- Jan 18, '12 by not.done.yetStatistics have shown NOT studying/cramming the day before an important test (especially one that covers as much material as the NCLEX) results in a higher score. The odds of you actually covering anything on the exam is slim to none. Use the time to get some exercise so you can sleep, to eat well and to relax so your brain and body are refreshed for the exam. If you don't know it by now you aren't going to and if you do, no studying is going to make a difference at this point.
- Jan 18, '12 by God/loves/youThis night
Take couple of deep breathe
Bathe with very warm water
Drink a cup of warm milk
Eat some eggs
eat something sweet like grapes or any of your favorite fruit ->to feed your brain sugar
then eat complex carbohydrate -> maintanace
you will be suprise at your smart critical thinking
ABOVE ALL Pray! pray!!pray!!!
- Jan 20, '12 by ellie23Thanks for the responses. I ended up reading and trying to memorize lab values. I took my test today 85 questions in about an hour and a half. I tried pearsonvue trick when I got home and got a message saying "our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact you member board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time." I hope that's the good pop up.
- Jan 20, '12 by YDRussellWahoo, from reading these forums, that is the good pop up. Congratulations!
- Jan 21, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88For the PN-NCLEX I didn't really study anything the night before. For the RN-NCLEX I plan to review test taking strategies/labs, and quick notes and that is about it. Today Saturday, I'm studying pretty much all.
OAN: YDRussell- what a pretty pic of you.
- Jan 21, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88Congrats on the pop- up!!!! I been dreaming about the pop-up all night lol.