Planning to take my NCLEX exam this February or MarchRegister Today!
- by laniann05 Dec 4, '12When is the best time to schedule my exam, do i have to schedule now or one month before my exam???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=800639©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 395 Views
- Once you've paid $200 to PearsonVue and received your ATT, it is best you schedule as soon as you can because the slots get taken up quickly. You can always check PearsonVue to reschedule, as slots become available when someone cancels or reschedules.
- Dec 4, '12 by laniann05is it easy to reschedule? I have now my ATT and it will be due on april..I'm having my self review.. Is it in Pearsonvue website to do schedule? thanks...
- NCLEX Testing with Pearson VUE Here's the website for PearsonVue. Yes, it's very easy to reschedule. Once you've paid $200 to PearsonVue, you can view what's available for various months, days within specific months and time for specific days.
- Dec 4, '12 by laniann05thank you so much...