The perfect nclex world - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 9 by schizosame here... wanna get this over...want to get it done! wew!
- Mar 9 by jeanprz86keep positive I want to take my nclex pn next month as well started studying since January , keep going , keep going on your studying )) good luck
- Mar 9 by dixyaQuote from PeppermintPSo my exam is march 18th and I can honestly say I'm tired of nclex already, part of me wants to just go and get it over with and part of me is saying "no your not ready, complete more q-trainers." Anyone feel like this sucks?! I'm tired of living in the nclex world where your answers are correct but NOT the most correct. This exam does not tell you if that person will be a good nurse or not. Just my ranting for the day
i sooooo get u ... i m burnt out as well ... ve come to a point where i dont care anymore ... i'd rather get it over with .... i want to kill this thing ... but there is only so much a person can do ....12 hours a day for 3 months .....its not easy....and i am not ready .. i was just focusing on my content .... 60% on qbank... qtrainer yet to do... gonna do it this week ..... i m just exhausted from all the hard work i hav put in ...
just hang in there ..... we have to get over this beast !!!!!
- Mar 9 by RN2BEESOONQuote from itsdebraanneYea I know but I don't feel I'll be ready before thenThey're changing the nclex format in april tho..
- Mar 10 by darreltonwhat do u mean theyre changing the nclex format?
- Mar 10 by St_ClaireQuote from darreltonThey are not changing the format, they are raising the passing standard so the level of questions will be a little more difficult. It takes effect on April 1, 2013. This affects the NCLEX-RN only.what do u mean theyre changing the nclex format?
- Mar 11 by PeppermintPYes I agree, but we can pass this exam! 12 hours a day is tough! 7 more days to go for me and I'm ready to get this over with
- Mar 11 by itsdebraanne
- Mar 11 by Racer15You'll never feel ready. I scheduled my NCLEX as early as I could because I knew I'd just keep pushing the date back if I didn't. I knew I'd never study enough to feel confident about it, and setting the date forced me to just get it over with. Just buck up and do it, you'll be fine! And if you feel like you bombed it when you walk out of the testing center...you will be in the majority. I don't know anyone that felt like they had kicked some NCLEX butt and passed, I know I figured I'd bombed it. But I did a-ok, as did the large majority of my classmates.
- Mar 11 by St_ClaireOr watch these two short videos:
Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Mar 11 : Reason: embed video