Pearsonvue "Trick". Is this TRUE? Does it Work Every Time?? - page 994
by 2brichielpn08 2,987,584 Views | 10049 Comments
hi, this kinda worried me now. some tester have done this i think..the trick to reregister again to pearsonvue. if it lets you register and pay again that means you failed and if stop you from paying that means you passed. well... Read More
- 0Jun 21, '10 by NYdreamer87Good evening to all....
I know that it has been touch based on this topic but i just wanna ask the question for myself.. how soon can i try the pearson vue trick? i took the exam this morning and it says successfully delivered. i actually tried the trick and i had a good pop-up (thanks God) but im still doubting and kinda weary since i stopped at 75 and i have a strong feeling that i didnt get the last question right =(
- 0Jun 21, '10 by LVN-RNhopefulQuote from palmerfiveUgh!! I took it on 6/14, and it looks like I'll be waiting at least another 2-3 weeks to find out for sure if I passed. I called the BRN today and they said that once they receive our transcripts it still takes about another 2 weeks to process them....*****? GRRRR. At least there are no more furlough days (last week was the last one) and they will be open every Friday from now on - maybe that will help speed things up a little. It's really kind of infuriating and frustrating - especially for people who have jobs waiting for them and employers will not accept an Interim Permit. I guess I will continue to impatiently wait.So frustrated! Took NCLEX-RN in CA on Saturday 6/19, stopped after 75 questions and thankfully have gotten the "good" pop-up ever since but will have to wait several weeks for my officials results because our school will not be sending out our official transcripts till later this week.
I will add, however, that I do have some peace of mind that I did pass thanks to the PVT...lol
- 0Jun 21, '10 by wecandothisGuys take this for whats its worth and obviously nothing is confirmed until you get your official test results, but a friend in our class knows an employee at the CA BON who works in testing...she (off the record) confirmed today that the PVT is in fact true.... Good luck to everyone
- 2Jun 21, '10 by iluvspongebobQuote from wecandothisGuys take this for whats its worth and obviously nothing is confirmed until you get your official test results, but a friend in our class knows an employee at the CA BON who works in testing...she (off the record) confirmed today that the PVT is in fact true.... Good luck to everyone
*gasp!* really?? I was beginning to have doubts!! thank u for posting this, it made me a little less crazy thinking about the results now
- 0Jun 22, '10 by SpookyCatQuote from wecandothisSame here. My motto was not to take anything for granted until that "fat lady" has gone and keeled over from hypoxia.yeah I tend not to believe things unless I hear it for myself, but this seems pretty legit!
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever got the "Good pop-up" and failed? I've read about those who didn't and still passed. Also, not to change the subject away from PVT. Anyone on here know what the real deal is with "unofficial" results anyway? (My state offers them) Has anyone ever been told "unofficially" that they passed but then "officially" failed?
Thanx and Congrats to everyone who passed!
- 0Jun 22, '10 by rayfockerQuote from rayfockerAny test takers from Friday have their name show up in the California Board yet? I got the good pop-up with 265 questions and swear that I failed...but since I got the popup and not the CC screen, I'm thinking I passed but my name is still not up yet. Is it too early?
Thank you, Lord -- my name just showed up at the CA BRN just now -- I'm an RN!!! Took it Friday 18th, "good pop-up" and now, TUesday 0200AM - I'm a new RN! To God be the glory!!