Pearsonvue "Trick". Is this TRUE? Does it Work Every Time?? - Page 21Register Today!
- Apr 4, '09 by jsmith1982I hope to be able to find out my results on Sunday. I am a nervous wreck, I keep going to the Pearson Vue website to see if my results are in yet.
- Apr 5, '09 by LVbabyhumanQuote from Misteryosa......I don't understand what is meaning that you got "white big envelop " and then you passbut you still have to wait for the letter....mine did arrived with a white big envelop and then i remember they said if its big envelop you failed so i hesitated to open it but my heart said go on.... I PASSED
??? Because almost people say "it should be small envelop" meaning PASSED?
- Apr 5, '09 by LVbabyhumanCongratratulations!! Misteryosa ...:smiley_aa
- Apr 5, '09 by justwannabanurseAnyone from PA try this nclex trick?
- Apr 5, '09 by justwannabanurseI just found out that I PASSED exactly 48 hours after I completed the test. I am on cloud 9 I cannot believe that I did it. That was the hardest test of my life. The "trick" did work for me, and it helped ease my anxiety as I waited for the results over the weekend!
- Apr 5, '09 by blkgurlwithwingsworked for me too. first i saw a message about being on "hold". then i got a message 2 days later that i had "recently scheduled" a test. I took the test on tuesday and by friday 9pm, there was still no name. I went to bed mad thinking I would have to suffer the entire weekend, then remembered that my friend said she checked after 10pm and her name was there. woke up to go to the bathroom around 6am the next day (a Saturday), and checked, My name was there. I am a freakin nurse! I think it actually works.
- Apr 6, '09 by TP_LPN2Bwell, it was true for me and my classmates that tried it whether they passed or failed..i took the test on friday 4/3/09 and tried it when I got home and it blocked me from rescheduling..I tried it until yesterday morning and still was unable to reregister.. This was my confirmation of what I already knew so I was basically just waiting to see my results in writing. I checked my quick results when they were ready and saw that I had passed!!! i'm so thankful for this site because it has helped me so much to get through this journey
- Apr 6, '09 by faustthe trick sort-of worked for me.