Pearsonvue "Trick". Is this TRUE? Does it Work Every Time?? - Page 14Register Today!
- I called Pearson today and the guy told me this wasn't a reliable factor whether you pass or fail and not to do it. He stated just to wait 2 business and go threw the Quick Results....I took my test today and when I left from there I don't feel good about the test and it didn't let me into the credit card screen, so who knows....
- Mar 27, '09 by simple_30sorry about that my hubby was the one who replied i have nothing against with the trick and it's good to know that there are ways like that to lessen our anxiety.
- No need to apologize... When something like this is so important we try to find all ways to find out if we passed or failed....I wish they would tell us at the testing center whether we passed or failed you know that already know but I guess since it has to come from the Board of Nursing there is nothing that they can do....
- Hey Kel143,
Did you wait 35 days before doing the Pearson Trick? I wonder if you can do it the day that you took the test...Somebody on this website stated she done it the same day it stated her test was still pending...
- Mar 27, '09 by simple_30i've done it yesterday not the day after the exam..
- Mar 27, '09 by Kel143I tried after 4 wks of waiting
- Mar 28, '09 by LeoralphvHello is this trick really true??
I logged in on my account at www.pearsonview.com and then click register for the exam but on the review column where i am filling in my school program I can not choose or select the proper program name and program code in my place and thus I can not proceed to the payment column.. is this correct? trick works? thank you...
- Mar 28, '09 by CrufflerJJThe "trick" worked for me. I took NCLEX on 3/26/09, and tried the "trick" this morning (3/28). It would not let me get to the payment screen.
A couple hours later, I paid the $7.95 for "quick results", and it also showed "PASS".
As others have said, it may not be foolproof, but it may help relieve some anxiety.