Pearsonvue "Trick". Is this TRUE? Does it Work Every Time?? - Page 13Register Today!
- Mar 27, '09 by skeleton82Thanks Nurse Mickey!!!
- Mar 27, '09 by EcyRNI GOTTA TELL YOU...THE TRICK DOES WORK!!!! i PASSED!!!!!!!!!
- is this trick applied even if you don't have an ssn?coz i just gave them my ssn yesterday tnx
- Mar 27, '09 by EcyRNyes..i guess it applies with or without ssn...coz i gave them my ssn after the day of my exam too...
- Mar 27, '09 by gorsnegWell,what can I say,
I could't register with credit card, and I could with money order, and after 48 hours it allows me to register with credit card too... Well, have to study more. To be honest, I know I didn't gave 100%, first question was so out of my knowlege, I friked... At least I know what Nclex looks like and I know that it really based not an memorazing, but on knowlege applied logically. Thanks for every reply... Good luck to everyone...:typing
- Mar 27, '09 by rnforkidsI tested on Saturday and my results were up at 8am on Monday the 23rd with Pearson Vue. $8 is nothing just pay it and see what ur results r. Good luck!
- does this trick apply to all states?
- this so called "tricks" dont work,i know for fact coz i spoke with the pearson vue agent today and they told me that the site will let you reregister and all,take your payment and everything,regardless of the result from previous exam.
- Mar 27, '09 by row0888The thing is it didn't let those people who passed to reregister. No offense but even if it were true, I don't think they'd actually admit to it. Plus we all know it's not 100% reliable, but it helps relieve anxiety especially to those of us who live in California who don't have Quick Results and have to suffer waiting for 3-6 weeks.