Pearsonvue trick - poll once you receive your results - Page 8Register Today!
- Jul 9, '10 by buzkilPVT worked for me! Got the good pop-up and passed!
- Jul 9, '10 by laraleeRNWorked for me also. Passed!
- Jul 9, '10 by MommycakersIt worked for me!! I took my boards yesterday at 2 and by 9:15 AM today when I checked my license was up on the BON's website. PA BON is fast. I did the PVT last night and got the good pop up so I had hope but didn't start to celebrate until I saw my name there.
- Jul 9, '10 by HDnurseNICKII am starting to think maybe I am the one person in thousands the trick didnt work for. I took mine yesterday and had all 265 and did the trick and got the "good pop-up", the pa BON seems to put licenses up fast. My friend took hers at the same time, he license is up...mine is not!
- Jul 9, '10 by FeathersI will admit to being somewhat of a skeptic... but for me & 2 of my girlfriends - it rang true. We all tested July 7th, all got the good pop-up & all found out this morning via Quick Results that we passed the NCLEX-RN!
Good luck to you all!
- Jul 9, '10 by dbears@HDnurseNICKY: I hope you pass and that your listing at the BON is just delayed... maybe you could try checking again in an hour or so. I am crossing my fingers for you.
My husband took the NCLEX-RN yesterday and he took 5 hrs 20+ minutes to finish the whole 265 questions and got out of the testing area feeling spent and looking beat down. He said it was the hardest exam he has ever taken in his whole life and he is convinced he failed. I did the PVT trick for him and he got the "good pop up".
He has been an LPN for almost 30 years and has worked so hard for the LPN-RN program, working full time while studying full time from May 2009- May 2010. I hope and pray that this trick would also hold true for my husband. We will find out tomorrow for sure.
- Jul 9, '10 by 1rarejewelI took my test on 7/7/10 at 2 pm with 5 others and we all got the good popup about an hour and a half or so later. This morning 7/9/10 by 9am we had our license numbers on MI website. Another girlfriend took hers on 7/2/10, got the good popup and had her license number on 7/7/10. We are now officially RNs!
- Jul 9, '10 by HDnurseNICKIThanks Dbears!!! I am just wondering if a delay is possible...why me ya know?
- Jul 9, '10 by pegasiQuote from FeathersI will admit to being somewhat of a skeptic... but for me & 2 of my girlfriends - it rang true. We all tested July 7th, all got the good pop-up & all found out this morning via Quick Results that we passed the NCLEX-RN!
Good luck to you all!
Writing from Seattle. I also took the exam on the 7th at 2pm pacific time. Score still unavailable yet everyone else who took it the same date with me received their scores from reading around here...*sigh*...let's get this damn thing over with. On the grand scheme of things, this is but a small event in one's life.
- Jul 9, '10 by pegasiPASS !!! Okay, now I can stop acting like a freak who checks the PVU site every 30 minutes. It's too bad I only found out about this great site after finishing nursing school. Life would have been easier during school if I knew where to go with advice.