Pearsonvue trick - poll once you receive your results - Page 12Register Today!
- Jul 14, '10 by mi6rimajust found out I passed the test, cant believe it still!!!!! I guess PVT worked for me coz it wouldnt let me get to the cc page! Thank you all so much, my anxiety levels went down after reading your messages!!!
- Jul 15, '10 by leilani18Quote from Reneeann25im in the same boat!!! i just took my test today and feel exactly the way you do... and i got the same pop up! lets hope we passed!!!!I just took my test this AM @ 8:00. I got to around 150 questions. All of my classmates that I know of that passed, got cut off at 85 questions. When the screen showed "86", my palms started to sweat, my stomach turned, and my heart dropped. I got a ton of priority questions, about 20+ select all that apply questions, couple of easy drug calc's, and a mixture of straight forward questions and ridiculously hard questions. My gut says I failed, but the optimist in me is praying I passed. Being a weekend day, I'm not expecting to see my name on the BON site before I'd just find out via quick results @ 8AM on Monday. However, I did do the PVT, and got a pop-up. I keep seeing people here refer to it as the "good pop-up", although, I'm not sure if what I got constitutes as good. It said something like "We are unable to register you for this exam because you already have an existing open registration." I prepared myself for the exam by telling myself I wasn't going to let my feelings after the test ruin my entire weekend - but I'm so upset =(
Good luck to everyone else also waiting, and congrats to those who just passed!!
- Jul 16, '10 by insideoutI passed, it works!!
- Jul 16, '10 by studentnursefrmtxIt works...I passed!!!!!!!!!!
- Jul 17, '10 by caryrey02i just found out it works!!!!!! got the good one and passed
- Jul 17, '10 by IndolentTook my NCLEX-RN 7/14 @ 0800, 112 Q's with 7 SATA
Did the PVT 30-40 minutes after finishing my exam, got the good pop up
7/17 today I wake up and find my name on the CA BRN site and I wasn't surprised at all
Worked for me and more than 6 of my friends
- Jul 17, '10 by SoSimplyMeI passed!!!
- Jul 17, '10 by lori77I took the NCLEX-RN exam on Thursday at 1:00, tried the PVT at 5:00 & got the good pop up. The computer shut off at 75 questions. The questions I got were SO HARD, I was totally convinced that I failed! But today (Saturday) at 3:00 I got my unofficial quick result that I PASSED!!!!! I am so relieved!
So the PVT really did work for me!!!!! I am finally a RN
- Jul 17, '10 by rnnewbThe trick worked for me! I had all 265 questions on July 13th, 2010, I really thought I failed. Tried this trick the day after my exam and got the "good" pop-up. Two days later, my name was on the nursing board This trick saved me a few days worth of anxiety.