Pearsonvue trick - poll once you receive your results - Page 10Register Today!
- Just took the RNnclex at 8 am this morning! Im 99% sure i failed, i havent tried the pvt trick yet, it still says ready for delivery!! I am really freaking out, and dont want to call my friends and scare them, i had 75 questions, of which 5 I was sure of the answer, 36 sata and 1 math, of the 36 at least 20 were medications ( i didnt know!!)~~ if i passed it will be a miracle, but for now i will wait and worry, and study just in case!!
- Okay, i went on pearsonvue and it says delivery successful and i tried the trick and the message i got was "our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam please contact your member board for further assistance another registration cannot be made at this time" Is that the "good" message or the "bad" one????? Im about ready to die!!
- Jul 12, '10 by dinah77find the original thread on this board about the pvt and re-read the instructions.
- Okay i finally found the original its on a different thread... I sure hope its true, because ive never before felt more sure that I failed a test!!!
- Jul 13, '10 by eerobbI wish the two people who said the PVT trick did not work for them would say their story! From looking through all the pages everyone who commented has said that the PVT trick is true. Gymmom- that I believe is the good pop up. The bad is when it allows you to pay with a credit card.
- Jul 13, '10 by 2bpreciousHi Silverdragon 102, i saw that u replied to my post. I found the answer to my ?and i found it here too. Thank you so much....
- Jul 13, '10 by Mommy_BSN_RN_PHNI just found out I passed! I live in CA, and we don't have the quick results option. I did the trick right after the test and several times since then. It worked every time. I still can't believe I passed. I've never walked out of a test feeling so miserable. I really felt like I didn't know anything. I shut off at 75, but I got sooo many SATA (nearly 1/3, I'd say) and several of the questions seemed to be variations of the same question, so I was sure I had gotten them wrong (but I didn't second-guess myself--I stuck to my original answers). So, my true belief is that the trick works. The more I did it, the better I felt while waiting for the official results. By last night, I was 80% convinced I'd passed. Wow...I should change my user ID to MommyBSN,RN now.
- Jul 13, '10 by BluekalMommyBSN, How long ago did you take your NCLEX? I'm also in Ca and I don't have my results yet. 4 of my friends from school had their names in the board by 48 hours, I took the test Thursday the 8th and my name is not there yet.
I get the "good pop up" when I do the PVT and I've done it once every day since the test
UPDATE: I got my results right after I posted this, I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm now a registered nurse!!!!!!!!!Last edit by Bluekal on Jul 13, '10
- Jul 13, '10 by 2bpreciousOk Silverdragon, i have a another ?, where can i get some info for the suzzane's plan that everyone was talking about here. I hope u could help me. Thanks and God bless.
- Jul 14, '10 by Silverdragon102Quote from mjamadeusSuzanne's plan is no longer available, check this thread outOk Silverdragon, i have a another ?, where can i get some info for the suzzane's plan that everyone was talking about here. I hope u could help me. Thanks and God bless.
Suzanne's Plan is no longer available on this site - Nursing for Nurses