Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 96Register Today!
- May 24, '12 by Tashy Mary Kay99% of the time it is a fail.
- May 24, '12 by semsemaokay thanks so much for reply tashy
- May 24, '12 by Indian_rn2bSorry to hear that.Don't worry you are not alone.Put yourself together and start studying.You will be fine
- May 24, '12 by semsemaoh thanks weired nurse
- May 25, '12 by Schizohthere is 1% marginal error that you pass. but start studying now and prepare for a retake, you can do it.
- May 25, '12 by foonaHi
I am glad I took the exam today morning and it took me forever anyway i tried the famous PVT and im not sure I understand what it means, after making sure delivery was successful i tried and it says' our records indicate u recently scheduled this exam contact....... another registration cannot be made at this time" , atleast im sure it didnt send me to cc page but does this mean i passed????
I am so anxious I hope I dont go into preterm labor.....lol pliz reply thanks alot
- May 25, '12 by boylibra2003Congrats. You passed the exam. It's 99% accurate.
- May 25, '12 by mommyof2Tees
- May 25, '12 by Monae2003Congrats! What did you use to review?
- May 25, '12 by foonaThanks to you all, Im registerred with ca and I dont how long it will take for them to post
official result, till then I dont want to be too excited, but Im definately and relieved, @ Monae2003 I used kaplan class review and their q bank, and some saunders question not alot, lacharity
but to say the truth you can never be prepared enough, the exam is very tricky( not to scare anyone), anyway I wish u all the best,,,and always do alot of prayers..
I will post a more comprehensive note later about my whole experience....
thanks alot to evryone