Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 83Register Today!
- Mar 31, '12 by MaleNurseILFrom what I have heard PVT works.
- Mar 31, '12 by hotnurse408That is a good pop up!! Congratulations!
- Apr 1, '12 by GodcaresRNI know.... it feels like a huge brick has been lifted off.... All your hard work and continuous dedication to study paid off. I am positive you will start working very soon that's if you haven't already had a job offer waiting for you...... Good luck to you as you begin this new phase as a registered nurse
- Apr 1, '12 by liz0329PVT works! It worked for me! I took the test on Thursday(03/29/12) @8am. I tried the trick and the "good pop-up" came up. I checked the quick result this morning, it says I passed!!!
- Apr 1, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from emilio1228Merged with existing thread on PVThello i just took my nclex rn exam today and when i did the PVT 2 hours after i received a good pop out what does it mean did i pass?
- Apr 2, '12 by kikijoso i took my boards for the multiple time...i tried the test in the past it took me to the cc page and indeed i had failed. this time i got the good pop up i couldn't believe it so i exited the window went back in and tried it again...then it took me to the cc page...*****!? what is going on? its as messed up as what was going on at pearson today with computers locking up and no calculator for dosage calc problems, timer not working to see how long i had left for my test or to see what number problem i was on...some how i feel like today was ALL bad.Last edit by kikijo on Apr 2, '12 : Reason: edited info
- Apr 2, '12 by adanne97how do u do the PVT?
- Apr 2, '12 by adanne97OMG! I just took the exam this afternoon and 3hours later, tried to register again, and it says "our record shows you have recently registered and cant register again at this time....". i guess thats the good pop up you all are talking about! Some help me pls...
- Apr 2, '12 by kikijoi think so...i don't know i am at a loss...i got that pop up couldn't believe it closed the window signed back in tried it again and got the cc page so beats me. i went on the states web site and they say can not process request and to contact them during normal hours which when i checked it, it still was normal buisness hours so i give up.
- Apr 2, '12 by pinkdustmagic28Hello everybody, Well I finally got my state results so here is the final deal I did passed so the Pearson Vue Trick does work!!!! it took 2 and a half weeks for me to get my results in California. Just a lil advice for all of you who are thinking about trying this trick please leave it at least 24 hours after taking your exam. Thanks everybody for all your postings and support I'm glad there is forums like this where we can share of experiences and support each other . CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PASSED BETWEEN THIS LAST FEW WEEKS, AND IF YOU HAVEN'T PASSED PLEASE NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP ALL YOU HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF SOONER OR LATER. thanks to you all and if you need any study tips or the things I used to prepare for the NCLEX PLEASE post your concerns and I will reply back thanks again