Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 77Register Today!
- I took my test today and I also have an old Pop up. "...you have recently scheduled this exam. ...Another registration cannot be made at this time."
I am worried about it. Could it mean you failed?
- I just read the post of Epic_RN. They have changed the Pop up to the old one in December 2011.
Feel better now.
- I have read a lot of posts here. It looks like people here who have a good Pop up and they pass. What if you don't pass do you still go to the cc page?
- I took my exam yesterday and now I have too much anxiety. I feel like 90% fail but I have a good Pop up. I can't believe it.
Do you know there are people who fail do they also have a good Pop up or they go to CC page?
It looks like recently everyone has good Pop up.
- Mar 13, '12 by futurern34Congrats:spin: on the good pop-up!!
- Mar 13, '12 by DeadHead219Good pop-up = pass!! Congrats!
- Thank you guys for support.
But I am so worried. I read somewhere on this website that one girl had a good Pop up in the beginning and after that she was able to proceed to CC page and she failed.
Every time I go to register my heart stops.
- Mar 13, '12 by pumpernickelI, too, got the good pop-up yesterday and today...I was (and still am) thoroughly convinced I failed. I didn't think any of the questions I was getting were particularly difficult, just very random (stuff I never really studied). I had 10-15 SATA, no drug calculations and got cut off at 75 hoping to get more questions.. I know we are supposed to believe this Pearson Vue Trick as a reliable indicator, but it's hardly easing my anxiety.
- Yes, Pumpernickel, the same feeling. I had LVN test, so it ended on 85 Qs. I came home and searched through Q's and it looked like I had only a few correct.
I am so frustrated and I can't believe the Pop up. I live in Ca so I can't see Quick Results. It looks like I will be one of that few people who failed with a good pop up.
- Mar 13, '12 by moleskine44I took my exam 6 hours ago and i am getting the pop up. I hope this is a good indicator. Who else is getting the pop up? I am so worried.