Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 6, '11 by NurseBananzaHi everyone! Just to clarify, so there is no confusion, the new "good pop up" reads:
The candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled."
If this is so true, then awesomeness to ensue! I took all flippin 265 questions and figured at some point it was just a last final kick in the pants from nursing school, telling me I shouldn't have slept thru that lecture. So I finished, dejected, and sad. I made it home with my consolation prize of way too much food from McDonalds in the sad, and pouring rain. I got home and figured, why not try this trick. It turns out that it just may very well have been the best lunch ever!
Good luck everyone
- Oct 6, '11 by keldeltook boards for 3rd time today and it shut off at 202....did pop up twice and says "this canditate has previously passed this exam...a new exam can not be scheduled" Is it true? did i pass????!!!! im freaking out! i had literally 50 med questions and about 25 SATA...lots of priority....help me lol!
- Oct 6, '11 by xxJLynIf u got the good pop up then PASS. Start looking forna job. Congrats!!
- Oct 6, '11 by Silverdragon102Quote from keldelAsking about the trick means thread merged for continuitytook boards for 3rd time today and it shut off at 202....did pop up twice and says "this canditate has previously passed this exam...a new exam can not be scheduled" Is it true? did i pass????!!!! im freaking out! i had literally 50 med questions and about 25 SATA...lots of priority....help me lol!
- Oct 6, '11 by mommynurse09I checked again to be sure it still says candidate previously passed.lol i find out for sure in 14 hrs. i"ll update. thanks & good luck to all!
- Oct 7, '11 by LvnJenJust wanted to update. After taking my NCLEX exam on Oct. 3rd, 2011 I came home desperately wanting to know my results. I felt like I didn't know half of what they were asking me on the test, but I guess I must know more than I think I do. I came home and didn't know how to feel after taking the exam-- happy,sad, angry, who knew?! I tried the pearson vue trick many a time and after getting the pop up saying ,"the candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled at this time." I didn't know what to think but I secretly wanted it to be true every word of it! I kept thinking to myself what if that pvt is right?! It would be wonderful ! I read and continued to read post after post thread after thread of how the pvt had worked for so many others and just kept saying to myself hey I got the same pop up they did so maybe I did pass after all. After praying night after night and being an anxious mess, four days later (today) I got my results in the mail and I PASSED! just like the pvt had said! Wow. I think I'm still in shock! Awesome!! So in my case it worked for me!! I am now a NURSE!!
All the best to the rest of you waiting to get your results!
- Oct 8, '11 by LeafhouseJust went on the site to do the trick. My heart was racing and my hands were shaking as if I was taking NCLEX all over again. Got the good pop up and my heart is still racing. Ahhhhhhhhh.
- Oct 11, '11 by TMundRNI took my boards today at 8am and did the pvt and it said "The candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled" So i hope from what this site says that means I have passed my nclex!!!!!:spin: i had 98 questions, no math and lots of meds I have never heard of. Can't wait to get the official results though.
- Oct 11, '11 by MyNeologismsYes, PVT worked for me too. I tried it 2 hours after my exam and got a GOOD POP UP. After 48 hours, I learned that I passed. =)