Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 134Register Today!
- Aug 2, '12 by EJMI tried mine on the way home from the exam (within 45 minutes of finishing it) and it worked. I believe the time can vary a bit for various people. Try it out soon after taking the exam and see what happens. Good luck!
- Aug 2, '12 by blynn9173Believe me I am sure you passed if you got the good pop up because it was true for me. I couldn't believe it either. My name showed up yesterday on the board of nursing. I am scared and nervous now to start my career because it has been so long since I graduated, but I know everything will come back to me once I start working as a nurse. Just hang in there, your name will show up on your board of nursing soon I'm sure.
- finished the test about an hour ago and this is the message i got.
"Our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time."
Is this too soon to have done the peasron vue trick? How long do you need to wait.
The pn exam shut off at 85 questions.
please somebody say something!
- took the pn exam today. finished about a half-hour to 45 min ago. how soon can you try the pearson vue trick? it wouldn't let me re-register and computer shut off at 85
- Aug 2, '12 by Ellisjc0507about an hour after u complete exam u can do the trick. If it's not letting you re-register and you get a pop-up you passed
- Aug 2, '12 by DevinNoelleI took my exam today at 1pm, was done at 1:54pm and checked the PVT 15mins ago at 4:30 and it gave me the good pop up, so if it works, it works atleast within 2 hrs
I took the exam about a hour and half ago. still getting the good "pop up" what do you think?
- Aug 2, '12 by Ellisjc0507congrats u passed
- i keep going to the pearson vue site like a mental patient and it says that there was a successful delivery and it's not letting me re-register.
- Aug 2, '12 by miss.leeas long as it says "delivery successful" then you can check. I did mine as soon as I got into my car which was about 5 mins after I finished. Congrats!!Last edit by miss.lee on Aug 2, '12 : Reason: spelling error