Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 130Register Today!
- They say as long as it says Delivery Successful. and then you try to register again, and it won't let you that means you passed. I so hope thats true because that is what I am getting. it won't let me register again.
- Jul 31, '12 by fingerscrossed9my pop up says "our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration can not be made at this time".
Does this mean I passed????
- Jul 31, '12 by fingerscrossed9I took all 205 questions.....it is killing me.
- thanks badtz_maru. i am worried because on the bottom of my screen it says in red [color=#993333]your exam results are not available at this time. delivery successful though. i try to register and it won't let me according to everybody i have talked to i have passed but i don't believe it.
- Jul 31, '12 by Neena_RNI took my NCLEX-RN Monday July 30th. I had re-scheduled it before because I had a panic attack from nerves. I finally decided to go through with it and just take it. I sat down and 75 questions later the computer shut off. It was easy to me, and I felt sick leaving because I have always heard that if it seemed easy, you failed. I waited 15 minutes after the test to do the PVT and the good pop up came up on my phone saying that I could not register again. I felt a little better but still sick. Today is Tuesday and I have done the PVT about 20 times. Each time, the good pop up comes up. I am PRAYING to GOD that this trick works. Please Lord. I just want to pass and have a life that doesn't consist of studying all the time. And advise or comments are welcome.
- Jul 31, '12 by Paco-RNAfter thousands of posts on the PVT trick and a 100% success rate, I can't believe there are still doubters out there ... smh!
There is no prize for being the 1st to get a good popup and fails the exam ... just sayin' ...
- I don't doubt the trick at all. I just can't believe that I got the good pop up. I have taken NCLEX several times and have failed, and graduated two years ago. It is just unreal to me that I have passed. Not official of course, but I did the trick and can not register for another test.