Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 129Register Today!
- Jul 31, '12 by one1morestepQuote from blynn9173Congrats blynn!Test had alot of infection control, priority, who do you see first. I have been out of the test for 3 hours and I have been trying to register at Pearson Vue but it won't let me register. I hope that is a good sign . Good luck studying.
- So one!morestep you think I passed. I just cant believe it.
- Left the test at 11:00 AM and it is almost 4 now. Pearson is still not letting me register. . Just a nervous wreck. I have been a ball of nerves since I got home. I just needed to talk to people and see what they thought.
- Jul 31, '12 by nikkibroddyCongrats!! If they would not let your register again, you did it
I pray I get good results next week (2nd try)
- Jul 31, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from blynn9173Merged with existing thread for continuityI finished the test at 11 am. It says delivery successful. How long does it take for the pearson vue trick to work?
- Jul 31, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from blynn9173Merged with existing thread for continuityHow long should i wait before I do the pearson vue trick. My account says results not available yet, but test says delivery succesful. I try to register and it won't let me. what does this mean.
- This is what my pearson vue screen looks like when i pull it up. It says Delivery Successful, and i have tried to register several times and it won't let me. I took my test at 11 am this morning. What do you all think.
- Jul 31, '12 by KickPushCoastI got the good pop-up a little more than a hour after my exam; however, I wasn't paying attention to the "delivery successful" bit. I'm kind of nervous to try the trick again to verify. Will the pop-up only show up if the delivery successful part is shown? Is it possible that I got the pop-up prematurely? Thanks.
- Jul 31, '12 by KickPushCoastThanks blynn!
Still too nervous to recheck though.