Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 118Register Today!
- Jul 17, '12 by Alcinalets hope its true and we all passed. PS I tried the trick both ways, answering no to questions and yes. Same result. I get the popup.
- Jul 17, '12 by hopefulcutieAwsome job guys! Looks like you passed!!! Yay!
- Jul 17, '12 by Anne36Without going into detail and revealing questions can you tell me what is going on with getting questions that are so mysterious that people dont even know the answers? I just dont understand this and its causing me a lot of anxiety. I get hardly any practice questions where I dont have a clue what the answer is. Im feeling unprepared. Test on Friday for me.
- Jul 18, '12 by MusiQsoulmasterDid The Trick Got The Good Pop, I Feel A Bit Of Relief, This Is My Fourth Time taking The Nclex-pn, And I Am Ready To Pass And Go on To Rn Already, I Just Hope That The "Good Pop" works for me like it did everyone else that received it.
- Jul 18, '12 by AlcinaWell, the questions were different from the ones in for example Kaplan review. For example in priority questions ABC's didn't apply, Maslows didn't apply either. Also I got few questions on autopsies, I have never come across questions on autopsies before in any of the reviews that I did. I cant say what exactly questions were asking, but in general they were quite different from Kaplans, Lippincutts and Saunders. That is what I thought.
- Jul 18, '12 by blynn9173I have to test in two weeks. Im scared to death. I havent been able to study much. I am studying these next two weeks hard. I just hope it is enough. I am going to concentrate on questions. Congrats on passing!
- Jul 18, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from AlcinaBecause you are asking about the PVT merging with existing thread for continuitySo I took NCLEX today, came out crying thinking I totally failed it. I was getting questions that I have never seen in my life. Test shut right after 75 questions.
I did Pearson trick few times and Im getting this
So that means that I passed ?
I'm still freaking out.
- Jul 18, '12 by malarwenTook the NCLEX just yesterday. Got home feeling good about the exam (felt confident, got the minimum amount of questions, and was out of there in 45 minutes), but was still hesitant to celebrate until I got some results. Did the pearson vue trick and got the "good" pop up....and today I looked online on the board of nursing website and my license is active!!!
So....the trick does work!
- Jul 18, '12 by malarwenI didn't study much for the NCLEX - maybe 4 hours total. I don't think it actually helped me any. However, I did study the NCLEX reviews book by systems before regular med-surge tests and our school made us take an online NCLEX review course.
I think it's about what you learned while going to school. I figured out most of the questions using a common sense (or how my teacher told me today - critical thinking).
There were lots of questions about drugs I've never even heard of...but usually you can figure out what they are for - names starting gly or glu have something to do with glucose etc...Good luck!
- Jul 18, '12 by Joy4everThis actually works...its for real my dears-if Pearson will let you register for a new NCLEX test you have failed-I was SO SURE i failed got 75 questions and finished in 45 minutes most were SATA or were visuals-thought "this is it I bombed" felt soooo bad about it. They were asking me SATA questions about cross sensitivity reactions about two different drugs I HAD NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE!!!!I had even taken a special class for pharmacology for nurses taking the NCLEX!!! OMG had the ***** for 4 days-couldn't hold any thing in- AND I PASSED! When it gets to the point where you are doing more SATA questions you are on the "HIGHER" levels. No one feels good after that kind of test so don't beat yourself up- it's so flicking HARD ok?!! If you check your Pearson account and try to register for the NCLEX a 2nd time- if you passed it won't let you-YOU HAVE FOR SURE PASSED!! Relax -I know it its hard but try to deep breathe-My questions were SO hard I thought there was no way I could have gotten my license but it just turns out I knew my **** and maybe you do too. Check your account w Pearson if it will let you Register for another NCLEX all the way up to the Credit Card Page-you failed sorry. If it says that you are currently registered for an exam and to contact your state board for help you passed-THIS HAS WORKED FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MY CLASS THAT I KNOW OF! It's Not a myth-THIS IS A REAL THING -and maybe it will help you with your anxiety-check and DEEP BREATHE!!!!!