Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 110Register Today!
- Jun 29, '12 by champagnesupeRNovaI'm sorry - if your account said Delivery Successful and you got the credit card page, it means you most likely didn't pass. I would suggest you mentally prepare for that. But of course, wait for your official results. There is an NCLEX section on this site in the Nursing Student section that has many many tips from people on how they studied and what tools they used. You'll get a wealth of information there! Keep your head up and good luck
- Jun 29, '12 by nurselm84It work on me in from Cali too
- Jun 29, '12 by nurselm84Congrats ! U passed!
- Jun 29, '12 by RoMoFoI took my NCLEX on the June 27th at 1pm and my quick results will be posted to day at 1pm. The suspense is KILLING ME! My test stopped at 75 questions. I had quite a few SATA, 1 drag and drop, a few exhibits, and lots of priority, 2 math....Lots of content to say the least! I felt confident halfway through and then when the questions just kept getting harder and harder, I found myself sitting for 3-4 minutes on the question lol I read everything like twice so at the 2 hour mark I was on #70! Took a 10 minute break and came back to do FIVE QUESTIONS!! haha! When that screen turned blue, my heart sank!! I really hope I passed but we shall see later today. I tossed and turned all night last night and its almost 4am here in Texas and I am WIDE AWAKE! Thinking happy thoughts!
- Jun 29, '12 by eylee08Does the pop up come up immediately when you try to reregister?
- Quote from yudenisrodriguezMerged with existing thread. We do not see many post that they went to CC page once it said delivery successful and still passedHello everyone!! This is my first post! I graduated with my ASN back in May, and our school had the ATI in our program and as well paid for the HESI review and both said i was above average in passing the NCLEX. yesterday i finally took my NCLEX. I have studied EVERY day for the past month and a half or so, doing 100+ questions a day and reviewing rationales/content. I did the Kaplan review book as well as Saunders book & cd questions. While doing my test today i felt pretty confident in my answers. I was asked MANY who do you see first q's, as well as immediate interventions. I also received some "all that apply", pharm, and math questions. i have heard that those type of questions are considered 'higher level' questions and mean your doing good.
Well, i was so glad when my test stopped at 82 questions! Now the problem is what i've heard from a couple of friends who passed their NCLEX and did the "pearson vue trick". they received the good pop up and passed. I have not received it. It DOES allow me to continue to the credit card page. My results are not up yet on the board of nursing site. I have been stressing and crying all day wondering if i trully did fail!!? I feel like i put my all into studying every day for the past month an a half, to have to do it all over again. I trully do not know where to even begin with studying ... anyone here ever receive the credit card page on pearson vue, with minimum questions and pass?? From all the posts on here saying that the "trick" is pretty accurate, my stress and depression is pretty high right now
again--my results are still not available on the BON site
- Quote from eylee08Merged with existing threadDoes the pop up come up immediately when you try to reregister?
- Quote from ninja.kitty.merged with existing threadTook the NCLEX this morning...had 33 SATA and it stopped at 216 questions. I did the infamous PVT and got this message "our records indicate that you recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your member board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time."
So what do you all think? Should I be dancing in the streets? LoL
- Quote from LucaBellamerged with existing threadI caved and did the PVT this morning.. I got the good pop up, but I'm wondering if this trick works since we don't have quick results in our state?
- Jun 29, '12 by MotivatedOneQuote from eylee08Yes, after you've answered whether or not you've taken the nclex before, and input your school information, once you hit submit, you should get the pop-up!Does the pop up come up immediately when you try to reregister?