Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 103Register Today!
- Jun 13, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from RobynLmerged with existing threadSo, what is the Pearson Vue trick? Excuse me for being dumb! Hopefully testing soon and need all the tricks I can get :-)
- Jun 13, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from hhprinceMerged with existing thread for continuityI just took the nclex rn today at 11 am, stopped after 75 questions in about 3 hours. Had about 23-25 SATA's. I live in California, if that info helps. I tried the Pearson vue trick twice, first after 3 hours, then the next after 4.5 hours from taking the test. Website says delivery successful, Pop up says that I had previously registered and that I couldn't register, I'd have to contact BRN.
Please help me, I'm dying to know what the pop up means and what the SATA's indicate. Mixed feelings. Can't say I'm confident I passed, but just happy I finished.
- Jun 13, '12 by lulu13I am so stressed, I took my nclex rn today, i get the "good" popup but i am still nervous. if anyone could giev me encouragement i would appreciate it greatly. thankyou.
- Jun 14, '12 by iirnitedHey Lulu,
I'm on the same boat as you are.. I just took the exam, shut off at 75 and checked the results right after. Current activity says Delivery Successful and fortunately got the good pop. Now it's been about 2h since I took the exam and I'm still getting the good pop up. Too bad Virginia doesn't participate in the early release of test scores so I have to wait ..
Good luck with your results! I know you did your best so let God do the rest .
- Jun 14, '12 by topnotchdivaI took NCLEX-RN yesterday also. My computer also cut off at 75 questions, I too encountered a lot of Select all that Apply and Prioritization Questions, matter-of-fact, majority of my test were these type questions. I had 2 dosage cal questions, an exhibit question and a picture in which I had to ID the injury and determine what should be done for it.
I left that test feeling like a complete idiot. I am too scared to do the Pearson Vue Trick, so I guess I will be a tortured soul until tomorrow when my results should be in......HELP!!!! Any feedback or convo is helpful to help ease some of my anxiety
- Jun 14, '12 by lulu13honestly, i have been scouring the internet since about 930am on june 13th.(i have no life.)i have not encountered one person on any forum, log, facebook page, etc that says the PVT (pearson vue trick or trying to reregister for nclex immediately after taking the exam.if it lets you put in your credit card info, seems you need to retake.if if says "our records indicate you have recently registered..you passed) didnt work. i have luterally been reading for 8+hours a day(like i said, no life) and this "trick" seems to work for everyone.so if youre logging on to pearson vue and it says "our records indicate.." then its very likely you passed. Iknow that nothing is comforting like the real thing, but it seems to have worked for everyone who has posted in dozens of forums. I will post my reults as soon as they are avail so others may have a recent test of the PVT. good luck
- Jun 14, '12 by brobbins6198took the NCLEX-PN today (6/14) at noon and I am getting the "good" pop up. I live in Texas so i can get quick results. I will post my results as soon as i get them!
- Jun 14, '12 by lulu13please do! i will post mine ASAP.supposedly they should be up in the morning(that will be 48 hours) cant take much more of this waiting!
- Jun 15, '12 by hhprinceOMG! It's official, I'm an RN! PVT is real!
- Jun 15, '12 by lulu13ok so the PVT worked for me!! I have been getting the "Our records indicate..." "good" pop up since an hour after taking the exam on Wed, june 13. At exactly 8am Central time it said my unofficial resulat were avail. I paid the them their 7.95(kinda crappy after i already paid them 200, no? LOL) and it said i passed. congrats to all the new RNs!!!!!!!!