Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 3 - Page 10Register Today!
- Oct 23, '11 by JujuBenteQuote from JujuBenteI took my NCLEX-RN today! I was scheduled 1:15 PM but I came early, so around 12:30 I started, finished after 75 questions....I got home around 4:30 and tried the PVT and got the good pop-up!
But I don't wanna assume yetttt...??? WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
I just paid for my Quick Results! And it said I passed! PVT really works!!!!
- Oct 24, '11 by OrangePink89Hello to all nurses & future nurses. Its been a while since I last posted anything. But anywho, I recently took the nclex-pn exam for the 2nd time on October 21, 2011. I believe the computer shut off at 168. & I actually felt better taking it this time than the 1st time. But then I heard about this pearsonvue trick, so I tried it & according to what I've read frm others that if u go all the way to the screen that ask for ur credit card info, u failed. So apparently I failed bc I got that far. But basically my question is "Is there anyone who tried the trick & got the same screen but still passed?"
- Oct 25, '11 by gjoh411I tried this trick I got a pop up but it says client has already regestred for test what does that mean please. I'm sweating bullets here
- Oct 25, '11 by LexiRN2Quote from gjoh411It means that your results probably haven't been delivered yet. Be sure that it says results successfully delivered before trying.I tried this trick I got a pop up but it says client has already regestred for test what does that mean please. I'm sweating bullets here
- Oct 25, '11 by Koolbeans17The Pearson Vue trick works. I took the NCLEX yesterday, when I got home I tried the PVT, and got the good pop up!!
Today I got my official results. I passed yay!!!
- Oct 25, '11 by j087yes, the trick does work.
took my boards on 10/08/11, stopped at the 140th question, went home and checked online, and it lead me to the cc payment page. i got my official results a few days later in the mail and it confirmed that i didn't pass. =(Last edit by j087 on Oct 25, '11 : Reason: more info