the pearsonvue thread is well over 1000 pages and 10,000 posts long.
the original thread (part 1) is now closed. here is a continuation of the same topic (part 2) with the following links:
part 1 (the original thread)--
pearsonvue . is this true? does it work every time?? - nursing for nurses
poll to take once you have received your response--
pearsonvue trick - poll once you receive your results - nursing for nurses
here are the exact steps to see if you passed or failed the nclex exam on the pearson vue web site:
1) go to http://www.vue.com/nclex
2) select the 'test taker services' tab at the top.
3) click 'register' on the right side.
4) click the 'credit card' link.
5) click the 'sign in' link in the second sentence.
6) enter your username.
7) enter your password.
8) click the <sign in> button.
9) click 'register' on the left side.
10) select your test type.
11) click the <next> button.
12) select your country.
13) click the <next> button.
14) answer the yes/no questions.
15) select your country again.
16) select your state.
17) type in your city.
18) click the <search> button. a list of schools should appear.
19) select your school.
20) select the month and year of your graduation.
21) select your board of nursing.
22) click the <next> button.
very important: at this point, if you get a pop up that says 'the candidate currently has test results that are on hold. a new registration cannot be created at this time.', it has nothing to do with passing or failing; it just means that they are reviewing your records due to random reviews that they conduct, or because they needed to locate some data or papers, etc. this means you will possibly have to wait a few more days than your friends who did not get this message. if you get the message 'our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. please contact your member board for further assistance. another registration cannot be made at this time.', that means you passed. if you do not get either message and go straight to the credit card information page, that means you did not pass.
your pearsonvue account must state that delivery is successful before you try the trick