passed nclex today!! - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 19 by kkostelnikPNQuote from moniaaa007Thank you and yes I believe when u sign in to Pearson vue it should be right there with an option to check quick results. If not maybe check on details next to the exam!Thank youu!!! and very BIGG congrats to you too kkostelnikPN !! Although its still not 100% official for me, still have about 7 hours until I'll be able to check the quick results. Can anyone tell me how do I go about the quick results? Is it supposed to show up on the pearson vue website after I sign in??
And jc1809 the SATAs I had really weren't that bad, the questions were really straight forward, when i think about it I think the nursing school exams were more difficult than the NCLEX. Just remember your ABC's and the hierarchy of needs when prioritizing, never choose an option that has you leaving the patient, dont delay care, also always do an assesment before notifying the charge nurse, remember to nurse the client not the equipment, "immidiate" in a question means patient may die, and never choose NSAIDs on NCLEX. I'm sure you'll do great! Good luck! )
- Jan 19 by moniaaa007did the Quick Results this morning and I PASSED!! Whoo hoo cant beleive this is all over , what a great feeling Thank u everyont for all your support
- Jan 22 by jc1809LVNTook my exam this morning and got the "good pop up". I'm still nervous, until I see a pass, I won't get my hopes up to high!!!
- Jan 22 by kemifairCongratilationd u passed. Pearson vue trick works.
- Jan 22 by lizzy07991Quote from kkostelnikPNSo i want to post my POSITIVE story for anyone who is scared for nclex. I know that reading other peoples stories helped calm my nerves! Well I graduated this December and took nclex-pn today (1/17). I got 85 questions and took about an hour. I did not think that the exam was very difficult. It was different than any test i took in nursing school being that it really required higher level thinking and application of the knowledge that i gained in nrsg school. I did very well in school getting all A's and B's. I was nervous today but very confident walking into the exam. To prepare i only did ATI tests. I did about 2-3 tests a day for about 2 weeks. Before graduation i got a 98% chance of passing nclex the first time on my comp predictor through ATI. The day before the exam i just relaxed all day, we watched movies, ordered chinese and just spent the evening NOT stressing!! My best advice is to test as soon as you can and do not stress out over it. You began preparing for nclex your very first day of nursing school! You can pass! just take practice tests and review the rationales, even when you get the answers right!! You are prepared for nclex! if you don't know it now you probably never will until you gain experience!!
So happy for you! I'm scheduled to take my NCLEX on the 1st and I'm scared to death!!! I'm really worried about the select all that apply questions, how many did you have and how difficult were they?
- Jan 22 by wish_me_luckCongratulations!!!
- Jan 22 by jc1809LVNI had a lot of SATA questions, some a lot harder then others. I had to use a lot of critical thinking, because quite few questions I hadn't even studied.