Passed NCLEX-RN with 265 Questions?Register Today!
- by ClassyChristina Jan 10Hi!
I just completed the NCLEX-RN today! I had the dreaded 265 questions... not sure if it was randomized or if I was on the verge of passing or failing the entire time. SCARY! I have a few questions... mainly to selfishly ease my nerves!
1.)Does anyone have experience passing with 265 questions?
2.)Do you know if the saying that if you get the very last questions correct you pass the entire thing... is that true?
3.) I have been getting the "good pop-up" for the last two hours after completing the test. Does anyone know if the pearsonvue trick works immediately, or is it hours after you complete the test? My good friend is convinced you have to wait three hours for it to be accurate, is this true?
Oh man, thanks for anyone who responds to this. My palms are still sweaty!
- Jan 10 by Danielle318My friend just past 2 weeks ago with 265. I'm sure you passed sounds like you got the good pop up :-)
- Jan 10 by pugmom79as long as your status is "delivery successful" the popup is accurate.
- Jan 10 by passion4peopleCongratulations !!!!
- Jan 11 by Dubs2012Same here I take mine in 4 days!!! Yikes
- Jan 11 by Danielle318Past was supposed to be pass. Lol Kemi & Dubs so do & we WILL
- Jan 11 by ClassyChristinaIt says "Delivery Successful" on the main page of your pearsonvue page when you log in. It will show that you took the NCLEX-RN and then it has a space for status where it says, "Delivery Successful".... From what I am hearing if it says this then you can use the pearsonvue trick and it will be accurate.
I took mine several hours ago and still have the "good pop-up" but I will definitely notify you guys when I get the official results. I am weary about believing a pop-up...especially after 265 horrific questions. Ahhhhh! Glad it is over.
- Jan 11 by akaniniI have friends who passed with 265 questions and got the good pop up. The pop up works, trust me. CONGRATS!!!