Passed NCLEX on the 3rd try (got the good pop up) Here are my tips. - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 8, '12 by FinallyPassedCheck your email.
- Dec 8, '12 by FinallyPassedWhat's your email address?
- Dec 9, '12 by snagelQuote from FinallyPassedCongrats on passing! I would really like the help. I have tried but have been unseccessful. I dont want to give up but im really scared to dod it again. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org if you could please help me with studing for boards. Thanks so much. Hope to hear from you soon.I know it can be very discouraging when you fail a test as big as this. I have been there and I am willing to help anyone with study materials if they would like. I used the following
1. Prayer and Faith (consistently)
I passed with 97 questions (I think) I found that Kaplan gave me good practice questions but when it came down to it Hurst made me understand so I didn't have to memorize. The last resource was NCSBN. People they make the test! Though kaplan was good for practicing, NCSBN I figured would have questions on the areas NCLEX would ask, and I was right. I also used the LaCharity book but when I found that I was good on delegation and priority I stopped using it.
This third time around I really believe that NCSBN and Hurst did it for me. If anyone would like more info/study aides just let me know
- Dec 9, '12 by Silverdragon102Guys can I please remind you that you should not be exchaning material that is covered by copyright. This could lead to action by the company if caught and don't be surprised if they find out due to posting on this website. We are seen by many including organisations
- Dec 9, '12 by NRSKarenRNClosed per OP request.
As a reminder AN is a website that is heavily indexed by search engines. Thus anything you post here is searchable instantly. We strongly discourage posting your email address in posts to decrease spam.
After your 15th post at AN (required to stop spammers), you can send requests via our Private Message system -yellow envelope on top blue toolbar.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Dec 9, '12