For those who may have failed NCLEX the first time. STOP BEING DEPRESSED! I failed my first time and was upset, but kept telling myself that I was not the first person to fail and I won't be the last. I took the earliest test date available after 45 days and passed the second time around!
- Come up with a study plan for yourself and get back to it.
- Don't let it get you down if you failed once just take a week break from studying and get right back to it, but with a different mindset that you know what to expect next time.
- I usually studied about 3 hours a day or every other day; try not to drain yourself
- Focus on priority, safety, infection control and select all that apply questions! Use the true or false strategy IT WORKS!!!!
- DO QUESTIONS 50 a day max!
- Cover up the answer options when answering questions and look at them ONE BY ONE
- Remember to not over do it when studying and don't study the day before
- I did HURST review the second time around and really believe it helped.
This is my first post so I just wanted to share a couple things that helped me. Good luck and don't give up! Remember to PRAY.