Passed my RN boards on the 4th try!!!Register Today!
- by chioma_LPN Oct 13, '12I took my boards on 10/12... I did 265 questions in 5 hrs.. Pvt trick with good pop up!!! Im so excited..The only thing I used this time was Nclex for dummies book and Nclex3500 question...Thats all u need to use to pass.. Read the book first and afterwards do the nclex3500 questions...works like a charm..I wish I did this the first time around:-( But i finally did it!!! I only got 2 math questions..40 select all that apply which was hella easy..priority..lots of pharm..God is good
- Oct 13, '12 by jamesethancongratz for being a RN
- Oct 13, '12 by roseonyecongrats naija sis. i hope i pass my RN nclex when i take it this month.
- Oct 14, '12 by nwoko008Congrats chioma!
- Oct 14, '12 by chioma_LPNThanks guys!!!
- Oct 14, '12 by Danielle318Congratulations I'll be testing for the 3rd time in December
- Oct 16, '12 by leto77hi i just need some advice and motivation. COGRATS to you. I've taken the exam $ times and still havent passed. I live in philadelphia< do you know any private tutor? Please !