Passed On first attempt - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by bayouThank you StinkMomBomb for your advice. You are right. I will take the exam whenever I am ready.
- Nov 20, '12 by qamarriazCONGATULATIONS!
Thanks for sharing. my exam is on 11/24. I will follow you way.
I liked you attitude to NCLEX RN
- Nov 20, '12 by begoshCongratulations, RN!
And thank you for sharing your story. Determination and a positive attitude are key to one's success! And in my case, lots of prayers too!
Good luck on your new journey as a registered nurse!
- Nov 20, '12 by bayouHave anyone received the notes(chart)?
- Nov 20, '12 by indnur87Thanks for ur wishes. Whenever you are ready, start the process of scheduling. my situation is different. I waited 1yr for CES report. I am a mom of naughty 2yr old girl. So I couldn't able to study. After fixing the exam date only, I started preparing seriously. Everybody is different. just assess which kind of personality you are, go with ur instinct. Its just my views.
Chart notes is only soft copy I have now. Others are hard copy. I will try my best to send other notes too.
- Nov 20, '12 by kasteliciousI did.