OMG you have GOT to be kidding me! ARRRGGGHHH!!!Register Today!
- by rxy1223 Sep 19, '12Been outta rn school 1 yr, finally testing 9/28... in the last three years I have....
1. Gone to and grad from rn school with a 4.0
2. Mom got pancreatic cancer right after my second semester ended
3. Mom died three nights into my capstone
4. Got married
5. Got divorced
6. Studied a lot for NCLEX
7. Just found out my bf of two months and I are pregnant
Seriously? How much freaking stress can a person take? I can just imagine my mom looking down on me giggling because she always said I was way stronger than I gave myself credit for ... I'm soooooo tired and can't focus - I think from hormones. Damn HCG!!!!!
So I did kaplan, bugged the tele techs for ekg help, ask all the rns at work qs, did case studies, did ncsbn...I'm so scared!!!!!!
KelLast edit by Joe V on Sep 19, '12 : Reason: please read TOS regarding text (chat) speak
- Sep 19, '12 by roseonyewell congrats on the pregnancy and sooo sorry for the loss of your mother. you really are a strong woman. GPA of 4.0 while going through all the stress? good for you. it seems like you have studied a lot. relax enjoy the pregnancy and good luck in your RN NCLEX.
- Sep 19, '12 by garnetgirl29Step back...take a breather. It sounds like you are well equipped to pass the nclex. You have been through a lot, and while this may not be what you thought was the right time to have a baby, it's happening. I wasn't ready for either of my pregnancies, but I wouldn't trade my children for the world. It all works out in the end. *hugs*
- Sep 23, '12 by rxy1223Thanks you guys!!!! It is so awesome to have some support. fingers crossed i pass!!!!!