NY State BON License Number After NCLEXRegister Today!
- by teddygraham Jun 11Hi all,
I take my nclex on Thursday at 2 and I know you have to wait 48 hours for the Pearson vue quick results but some people have said they checked their results on the board of nursing website and found their license numbers. Did any NY nurses do this? How long did it take?
- Jun 11 by bbyjamHi. good luck with your test! I did the trick an hour after my test ... I live in Cali.
- Jun 12 by CT PixieI can't speak for NY but I know in CT, it takes a few days before your license number shows up.
In 2008 I took my NCLEX-PN and found out via Quick Resultsthat I passed. My issue date for my LPN license is the date that the quick results were available however the actual license number and my name were not there until a few days after the 'issue date'.
I took my RN exam on last week and found out I passed on Saturday, as of right now my license number is still not there.
- Jun 12 by cassie77775I can't speak for NY either, but I live in Louisiana and mine was up that evening.
- Jun 12 by Bloomgirl118Sorry, I'm in Indiana but you can definitely try the Pearson trick if it hasn't shown up quickly. I was shocked and lucky enough that my license number was on the state site less than 30 minutes after I walked out of the testing center Monday morning! Good luck!
- Jun 12 by MorganalefeyI'm in Indiana as well.
I didn't do the PVT in 2011 when I tested. But I took my test at 8am, and by 6pm my license number was up
- Jun 12 by teddygrahamThanks everyone!
I'll let you know how it goes, fingers crossed!