need a study buddy for nclexpn - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 28 by futurenurseOBJust finished studying for today. Did nearly 300 questions. I reviewed cardiac, respiratory, and gastrointestinal. Did pretty well on GI but I really need to brush up on respiratory and cardiac. Will do tomorrow. Time to rest my brain. Work tomorrow. Goodnight nurses
- Jan 29 by 12lashunda
- Jan 30 by futurenurseOBOnly did 64 questions yesterday. I feel bad. Had to stop could not focus. Today is a new day and I will do my minimum of 100 questions today. Neuro is a monster
- Feb 1 by futurenurseOBThat's a good idea. I can use a lot of help and support. The more the merrier
- Feb 28 by AmandalesterI live in VA also, and I could use a study buddy..I work better with people..thanks
- Apr 21 by futurenurseOBI fell off horribly. Haven't been studying. I will get back on track