need help to study pharmacologyRegister Today!
- by nepalusarn May 24, '10hello guys, i m from texxas, its my 1st time on allnurses.com. i m taking my nclex very soon on ,3 weeks from now. i m taking kaplan review but have scored only like 40% on practise test and q bank. i m really upset, stressd out!!! neeed help n suggestions from u guys!! waiting ................
- May 24, '10 by caliotter3Do a search on this site for tips to study pharm. You will find more than one post that lists the suffixes to learn for the different classes of drugs. Start by memorizing those and at least one major prototype drug and the info you used to put on your drug cards for that particular drug. Once you have this info down, you can go for more as you have time.
- May 24, '10 by nepalusarnthanks so much....i am so overwhemled!!!...............
- May 24, '10 by AmazingDI googled nclex pharm. and found this awesome powerpoint. It really helped me out alot. And alot of the meds that were on my test was what was on the powerpoint.
- May 25, '10 by atea2012Thanks for the powerpoint tip AmazingD
Gold 2010: just google nclex pharmacology and it will show up right away Good luck with your studies!! I have my test in 1 week, still feel like I have so much to study and not enough time, but we can only do our best, keep a positive attitude and relax in btw.. and it really helps to have this forum where everybody is so supportive and helpful, a BIIIG THANKS to everybody
- May 25, '10 by nepalusarnhey AMAZING D, THANXKS SO MUCH ,,,,,,,GRT WAY TO BEAT OFF NCLEX!!!!
- May 25, '10 by AmazingDU guys r welcome. I took my test last week and I am officially a lpn. That powerpoint helped sooo much. Plz share wit other testers cuz I have. Good luck!
- May 25, '10 by AmazingDGoogle nclex pharm and it should pop up.