"near passing standards" NCLEX-PNRegister Today!
- by Assess&Safety1st Jun 4, '12when nclex- pn resolves say "near passing standards", what does it mean?
what was my %? i was close to pass...?
can someone please advice me?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=718864©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 966 Views
- Jun 5, '12 by Silverdragon102you was close to passing but not close enough and to pass you need to pass all sections
NCSBN is probably the best one to look at in regards the exam
- Jun 5, '12 by Assess&Safety1stwhat is ncsbn?
i have heard of it on this website........ not too sure what it is.
- Jun 5, '12 by Silverdragon102NCSBN is the body that monitors NCLEX and devises the questions. Also has information on the exam, how it is marked and what content is marked, sets the rules that pearsonvue has to follow
- Jun 5, '12 by Assess&Safety1stthank you