NCLEX TOMORROW ... EEK!Register Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX TOMORROW ... EEK! in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... OMG I really can't believe it's almost time for me to sit for the most important test of my life. I...by NurseB_ Jun 25, '12OMG I really can't believe it's almost time for me to sit for the most important test of my life. I haven't really been nervous up until this point. I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach but I'm so ready to get the test over with. I'm kinda at the point where I feel like no amount of studying will help, I either know it or I don't. I've been using Kaplan for studying and I think I've been doing pretty well. I got a 63% on QTrainer 6 and 61% on QTrainer 7 and according to Kaplan that's a good sign. I'm planning on doing some focused assessments today in order to review a little more, look over the Allnurses study guide, infection control and lab values before I put everything away. To all my fellow test takers I wish you good luck! We can do this!
Any last minute tips or words of encouragement would be sooooooo helpful!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=748663©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,605 Views
- Jun 25, '12 by jlan79I am testing tomorrow too! I'm so freaked out! I got a 65 on QT6 and a 69 on QT7. I am hoping that this is enough. I'm going to go over some last minute things today and then nothing tomorrow (I'm testing at 2pm). Will just try my best to relax and just do it. Good luck1
- Your scores are great!!! I'm sure you will do just fine. Mine is at 12:30. We can definitely do this! Good luck to you!!!
- Jun 25, '12 by one1morestepGoodluckmto both of u!
- Jun 25, '12 by Smara luckymine is also tomorrow !!!! i dont know what to do for today . i feel like know nothing . oh GOD please give us strength so we could do our best in exam . this test is very important for all of us . after failed 3 times i really need to pass this time. good luck to you guys . keep each other updated .
- Good luck to you. Just pray and have faith that WE CAN get through this. All the knowledge is in our brain we just have to apply it. I don't feel like studying today but I know I will eventually look over my notes. I'm just ready for it to be over.
- Jun 25, '12 by TmC1999Mine is also tomorrow I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Gl to everyone. :-)
- That's how I feel too tammiemc!! I'm anxious to see what it's like and hopefully become a RN!! I'm glad to be sharing this day with so many other people! Update your exprerience tomorrow.
- Jun 25, '12 by ventgurlBest of luck to all of you soon to be RNs!! Please post if you do PVT!!!
- Jun 25, '12 by Smara luckyi am practicing ecg and dosage calculation. here is link if you want to take a look. you might be have this
Testing electrolytes and ECG changes | Quizlet
DosageHelp.com - Helping Nursing Students Learn Dosage Calculations - Dosage Question Steps