NCLEX TOMORROW ... EEK! - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 25, '12 by jw_2012I'm also testing tomorrow..and going crazy today! I didn't want to study today, but now I'm looking through everything again! I got 68 ont6, 66 QT 7, and 73 on the readiness test, so according to kaplan i should be good, but I'm still nervous! Good luck to everyone taking it tommorow :-) We can do it!
- Jun 25, '12 by leanjessGood luck to you all!!! I will keep y'all in my prayers today! Go and conquer that nclex!!!
P.S. Can any of you share your study resources? (you can PM me if you are more comfortable with that). I test on the 16th of July...and any info I can get will be gladly appreciated! God bless!!!
- Jun 25, '12 by lovemy3boysGood luck to you all!!!!! Just relax and you'll be fine! If you're not sure about an answer do you best and move on to the next without stressing! Good luck good luck good luck to all of you!
- Jun 25, '12 by TmC1999Starting to panic LOL took two days to do Kaplan test 7 I got a 57. I barely could pay attention this is the lowest of all 7. LOL so ready for this to be over with.
- Jun 26, '12 by CatzillaI'll join in the madness. I test in 13 hours. I go between feeling calm and wanting to crawl out of my skin. Soooon it will all be over.
Good luck to us all!!!
- Jun 26, '12 by NurseCrystalRNItook my nclex RN on thursday and I got the good pop up and my name was on the BON I called for my quick results and it said congratulations you have passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jun 26, '12 by NurseB_Congrats!! I hope that is me soon. I take mine this morning and am a bundle of nerves. I haven't been nervous but for some reason I'm starting to have butterflies and thoughts about what the test will be like. I'm going to look over my notes for one last time and then get on the road and head to the site. Good luck to all test takers today!!
- Jun 26, '12 by eventualrnI'm taking mine on Wednesday. Practice test scores in 60% zone. I got my degree through Excelsior, so I've been doing all self teaching. I don't have any point of reference! Did anyone practice with exam prep or exam cram nclex rn?
- Jun 26, '12 by NurseB_Well after 75 questions and a whole lot of nerves I got the good pop up!!!!!! I'm beyond happy right now. I can't wait until I get the official results so that I can really celebrate. I can say that everything allnurses said about the NCLEX was true. I was a ball of nerves once I started the test because the questions were coming from no where!! They were very random. I got about 20 SATA, 1 drag and drop, 2 calculations, priority questions and some delegatin. I think I prepared well but honestly it was like nothing I have ever done before. It was pretty difficult but doable. I was so happy when it shut off at 75!! Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement. I hope to see my name and license number on the BON soon.
- Jun 26, '12 by NurseCrystalRNthats it you passed if they dont let you pay for another test you passed go and celebrate tell everyone scream!!!!! yayyyyyyy My name showed up on the BOn the morning after that made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!