NCLEX tomorrow.... 6/11.... - Page 7Register Today!
- Jun 12, '12 by PneumothoraxQuote from Snowy12yeah im basically trying to UN=lean what i learned in NS over 2yrs in 4weeks..lol..its not happening. but your absolutely right.I didn't do Kaplan, I did the HURST review. you guys realize that 85 % of what you study in your books, you won't see on nclex realistically. You have to think like a nurse, you have to see long term and have foresight. Which was good for me, because I wasn't book smart. I didn't get A's or B's. I was a C student all the way through nursing school.
- Jun 12, '12 by Snowy12You are going to do great! If you are on here, and you are worried about passing, it means you really want it. and in the end you have to really want it
Know Infection control stuff btw. was thrown off by the sheer amount of contact, droplet, airborne questions there were.
- Jun 12, '12 by savinglives33I took my test yesterday as well!!! My computer shut off at 75 questions and I thought I was going to throw up! I felt like the test was too easy. I knew the majority of the content that was on my test, but I didn't know if I was answering the questions right. I felt like since the test shut off at 75 questions, and the questions weren't extremely hard that I had failed. I got into my car and broke down as I was trying the trick, just knowing that I failed. Well as it turns out, I got the good pop up!!!! I could not believe it! I didn't know whether to cry or laugh or what! I still had a long drive home from the center, so I turned my music up as loud as I could and started singing away with joy! It is an awesome feeling knowing I passed! (Well praying the trick doesn't fail any of us)
I would highly recommend the NCSBN course for preparation (I did the 3 wk, only because when I started it, I only had 2 wks left till my test). I did a lot of ATI assessments after the VATI was finished (just ask your instructor for some more codes), I used the prioritization, delegation, and assignment book, i used Lippincott's Q & A for the NCLEX-RN, and I also used Lippincott's NCLEX-RN Alternative-Format Questions.
- Jun 12, '12 by kuntanyaCongrats YOU DID IT.
- Jun 12, '12 by newgrad30010Good luck!
- Jun 12, '12 by savinglives33The trick worked!!! I am officially an RN!!!
Congratulations to everyone that passed their boards yesterday, and good luck to those that are preparing to take them!
- Jun 12, '12 by Miniangel2CONGRATS to all who pASSED in this THREAD!! (sorry cant congrts one by one)..!!GOD BLESS everyone and oFFER this success to OUR ALMIGHTY GOD. coz HE is the reason for everything..PRAISE GOD and Thanks!!
- Jun 12, '12 by mommyof2Tees
- Jun 13, '12 by jagged777I am still trying to stay calm and not loose my nerves. Anyone feeling the same?
- Jun 13, '12 by jagged777I passed OMG thank u jesus