NCLEX tomorrow.... 6/11.... - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 10, '12 by jagged777I test tomorrow too i really trying to keep calm as much as i can reviewing the study guide, kaplan strategies, lab vales and PDA. I have this funny feeling in my stomach that i cant shake. I have felt it every time i took the test. I am going to say a prayer for patience, divine focus, wisdom, knowledge and understanding of each question and applying all the tools and content i have learned to carefully answer all questions correctly as i can in jesus name Amen.
- Jun 10, '12 by Snowy12One more thing I like to do which is strange to some people, On exam days, I always dress up a little and try to feel good and look pretty. I do my hair, makeup, wear a beautiful dress and glam up.
After all, according to the French if you are going to die, you want to die well dressed right?
Sort of like the Elle Woods theory of doing nails always makes you feel better
- Jun 10, '12 by drbettnerGood Luck!!!! I will say a special prayer for you tonight!!!!! I take mine Thursday!!!
- Jun 10, '12 by sandanrnstudentI have all of you in my thoughts and am sending a special prayer to God Almighty to give you peace during these stressful times.
Please write back and let us know how it went!
hugs of encouraging support,
- Jun 10, '12 by jennyrn2012Thank you all so much for the positive words and encouragement! And also all the prayers This board is so amazing and supportive...thank you, thank you, thank you!!
I will definitely let everyone know!
- Jun 10, '12 by jennyrn2012Quote from drbettnerAhh, good luck!! Keep me posted!Good Luck!!!! I will say a special prayer for you tonight!!!!! I take mine Thursday!!!
- Jun 10, '12 by ldiva0808Marlene is great. She helped alot. Even though alot of the things and systems and meds she lectured me on weren't on the test, i learned strategy from her, how to connect one pt situation to another and why they are related and stufff. I read the questions in her thick texas accent, it helped with her "duhhhh" attitiude. lol Good luck to you. Im sure you'll do well. I was a nervous wreck, and cried terribly on the inside after i took it, although i passed.its normal to be nervous. I am a terrible terrible terrible test taker, I doubted my answers through uni, always erased an answer i doubted to find out i was right in the first place. My advice to you is literally, take each question as its own, dont think about the previous question you just submitted, dont think about what kind of question you'll be getting next, just stay present with the ques you have in front of you. Good luck.
- Jun 10, '12 by CBLNurse2BeJust wanted to say good luck to you all & my thoughts and prayers are with you all!
- Jun 11, '12 by nurse671Goodluck toy you guys you guys can do it.
- Jun 11, '12 by JENURSE03Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!