Nclex tommorrowRegister Today!
- by Bigmaine33 Jan 4, '12Very nervous been doing 100 quedtions a day ati predictor 62% kaplin readiness ecam 62%. I worked so hard to get to this point and I still feel like I didnt do enough. My future depends is up in the air at this point stressef
- Jan 4, '12 by jackdevilI was getting results right between 58-63 before I took the test today and I feel that that level is a comfortable level to feel confident at when going to take the NCLEX. I've talked to several others who had results like your's and they did well. Make sure to get a good nights sleep in tonight, it'll be very valuable for your sanity tomorrow!
- Jan 4, '12 by Bigmaine33Thanks alot, will let you know what happens tommorrow
- Jan 4, '12 by mrav16Goodluck may God bless and guide you tom.
- Jan 4, '12 by theleafGet a good nights sleep and HAVE CONFIDENCE in yourself. It might seem silly but remember to breathe and stay calm, being nervous will only be detrimental. Make sure you know what the question is asking before you answer it. You got this
- Jan 5, '12 by LVN/RNBridgeDitto with theleaf; a good night sleep is imperative along with those deep breaths between questions. Try listing to soothing music on your way to the testing center, then take 5-10 min. in your car to reflect on all of your hard work and dedication.
Then walk in knowing, that you will be alright and that you will take your time and read each question carefully.
Lastly- Try to stay calm, even if questions seem hard and remember, if you continue to get difficult questions, then you must be doing well