NCLEX today.. Let's Do It!Register Today!
- by CaptScrubs13 Jun 21, '12There are several of us soon-to-be-nurses out there who are taking the NCLEX today 6/21.
We have worked hard for YEARS for this day to finally arrive. It is time to show this thing what we've got.... A sincere GOOD LUCK to all my fellow test takers braving the beast today. WE CAN DO IT! Read your questions thoroughly, and apply all that knowledge stuffed inside your brain. Shake out all your negative thoughts and nerves before you walk into the building.
I can't wait to see all of the "good pop up" posts!
- Jun 21, '12 by baroreceptorGood luck to you as well! I appreciate your pep talk. You are so right, no more negative thoughts!! Let's do this!
- Jun 21, '12 by nurse671Go luck! own it!
- Jun 21, '12 by pockunitGOOD LUCK!! Break something (or not, as you like).
- Jun 21, '12 by Smara luckyGood luck . be confident and let us updated
- Jun 21, '12 by sarahleighbrownGood Luck!!! You've got this!!!
- Jun 21, '12 by alovesjosYou'll do great!!! Good luck!
- Jun 21, '12 by PneumothoraxTook mine yesterday, I can say if you truly studied your face off & really prepared --the test will come naturally to you. Just remember to breathe stay calm and take your time.
You've got 6hrs... Use it to your advantage
- Jun 21, '12 by Chelekat...oh man, I'm going to be sick.
But it does make me feel better to know that there are other nurses out there toughing this out with me today. One hour left until I leave!
Good luck to you, too! We can totally do this!
- Jun 21, '12 by missrosa781Good Luck!! I took it this morning at 8am..it took me about 1hr and 15 mins to answer 75 questions...it shut off and I got the good pop when i did the trick, just hoping thats its accurate and hopefully i did pass!!!