NCLEX Takers Support ThreadRegister Today!
- by mat25:40 Jun 28, '08If you will be taking NCLEX and would like to be prayed for, can we start a fourm for this. I know that some folks are not into prayer and I don't want to offend anyone, but I sure need it!Last edit by Tweety on Jul 19, '08
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=313606©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 188,528 Views
- Jun 29, '08 by ena1978Quote from mat25:40Hi Mat25:40. I would like to join you in praying. I believe thats how I got thru nursing school. I just graduated in June and will be taking boards in August. Im taking the Kaplan course and am finding it sort of difficult. I keep taking the question trainers and doing questions online but my scores are so low. Im starting to panic. Well I hope your studying is going well. When do you take boards?If you will be taking NCLEX in July and would like to be prayed for, can we start a fourm for this. I know that some folks are not into prayer and I don't want to offend anyone, but I sure need it!
- Jun 29, '08 by clairebearrnHi. I am glad this thread got started. I will join in praying!!! I take boards this week and I am praying that God will ease my anxiety and enlighten me so I can pass this test and be able to help others.
- Jun 29, '08 by Silverdragon102I personally do not think there is a need for a NCLEX prayer forum but no reason why you do not use this thread as a prayer thread for those that want to participate and not just for July but everyone taking the NCLEX now and in the future
- Jun 30, '08 by MikesbabyQuote from mat25:40If you will be taking NCLEX in July and would like to be prayed for, can we start a fourm for this. I know that some folks are not into prayer and I don't want to offend anyone, but I sure need it!
im not sure if im going to be a July, or August NCLEX taker but i want join praying for myself and for my fellow test takers .. GOD BLESS US ALL
- Jun 30, '08 by MsNursingStudentgod bless us all.
- Jun 30, '08 by DelanaRNI take the NCLEX-PN on July 10th. I am so nervous, anxious, and any other adjective you might use to describe "scared to death". I have so much riding on my passing this test. I have been accepted and paid tuition for an LPN-RN Bridge and if I flunk the PN test I am kicked out of the program and will lose my money, but more importantly, the slot in the program I worked so hard to obtain. I took an NCLEX comprehensive predictor and got a 99% liklihood of passing the NCLEX, but we all know someone that got that 99 and still flunked...as there is always that 1 percent. I am trying positive self talk to build my confidence, and sometimes it works better than others. I really, really need to pass. I don't know how to study in the week and a half I have...all I am doing is flash cards, ATI tests, and reviewing the practice questions in my NCLEX review books. I pray I pass, and that all others preparing for this test, pass the NCLEX as well.
- Jun 30, '08 by gradnurse2I take the NCLEX on July 2. This will be my third time. Keep me in your prayers as I will keep you in mines. Good Luck everyone!
- Jul 1, '08 by Infinitee07_RNHI all,
Don't know when i retest but i'd like to join this forum..MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!
- Jul 1, '08 by foteroGod bless us and help us topass this stressful time