Nclex Scheduled In 6 Days...Help!!
- 0I Have My Nclex Scheduled For 6 Days...
I Have Been Doing Kaplan Q Trainers 1=48% 2=46% 3=45% and 4=51%
I was never an A student in school but i was wondering what people think my chances are for passing!
- 0Feb 20, '13 by ntrlflightDude not to bum you out, but my scores were closer to those recommended by winxwinnie, I took my test last friday and had one of the most egregious failures of my nursing career thus far. Like you, I was never a solid A student. I was however, a solid B student, I had 58% averages in all of my practice exams through Kaplan, i practiced, re-mediated and still failed. Be cautious and over prepare.
- 1Feb 20, '13 by MadelineRoseRNThough your scores are a little low, don't lose confidence! I used Kaplan to prep for the NCLEX and I felt the same way. I was discouraged at first because my scores were in the high 40s/low 50's but once I started really getting used to using the decision tree, my scores got better. Make sure no matter what you finish ALL the question trainers. Do as many Q-bank questions as possible.. I think I did a little over half of them. Don't spend so much time reviewing material as much as mastering the Kaplan decision tree. Of course review the info you are really weak on, but remember you just went through nursing school. Though it may seem like you don't know much, you know enough! Most importantly, go into the test with confidence that you prepared enough. Practicing question after question on Kaplan is the best way to do it!
- 0It is discouraging when you are not doing well generally. I failed my nclex first try. I am now awaiting my att so i can reschedule my test. Thing is, we just cant give up.
If you need to cover content then do that. I am using feuer nursing audio then i use their homework guide with questions. I needed to work on content...now that i have done that i am better able to answer questions.
I hope we all pass our boards so we can have self actualization that maslow spoke about...
Please send me info on how i can do the kaplan test trainer. I have a kaplan book i bought sometime ago...thanks..
- 0Quote from Kin7906My teacher always told me A students do not make good nurses... The C students do!! But I signed up for the Kaplan review course!I Have My Nclex Scheduled For 6 Days...I Have Been Doing Kaplan Q Trainers 1=48% 2=46% 3=45% and 4=51% I was never an A student in school but i was wondering what people think my chances are for passing!