NCLEX RN today, shut off 75 q's & the "good popup" - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 19, '12 by ScarlettzCongrats! I am also doing Kaplan and have been getting in the 60s in the banks and trainers. I really wish I could test Asap! But, the closest date I could get was the 6th. I had a dream that I passed at 80 questions. I hope this dream comes true ha!
- Jun 19, '12 by manzi_flyTiffie275,,,
I can totally undestand how u feeling now because i'm on the same boat, but I am staying positive and I believe that the official results will be good by tomorrow or thursday!! gudluck as you wait
- Jun 19, '12 by manzi_flyScarlettzz,,
Thanks alot and I wish you all the Best, your scores indicate you are ready I think I only had couple 60's lolz. May your dream come true. Gudluck, believe in yourself, stay positive, and You will do great.
- Jun 19, '12 by AElizabethOMG!! Took the NCLEX today @ 2PM--75 questions and BLUE SCREEN -- then survey !!
I am soooo nervous-a ton of SATA and 1 dosage question !! I finished in 50 minutes
and was the first person to leave--and NOT the first to start.
I know if the test halts at 75 questions--it's because you were doing really well or
Need to wait til Thurs afternoon == PV trick gave me GOOD POP UP==so I am hopeful
Will prob pay $8 for results on Wed and check BON site for confirmation!!
Good Luck to all!!
- Jun 19, '12 by mmc51264I am amazed at how many people are passing at 75!!! There have been about 20 from my class that have taken it and all passed, all with 75 questions but 2. One had 76 (bizarre) and the other at 105.
All got the "good" pop-up and all were accurate.
Congrats to everyone!!!!!!
- Jun 21, '12 by manzi_flyTopssie,,
thank you, confirmed today n was a pass, my prayers are with you, believe, stay positive n u will do it
- Jun 21, '12 by kate811Hi guys, I took boards yesterday. 75 questions and shut off. Yesterday doing the Pearson trick I kept getting that my results were "on hold"...today I got the good pop up though. Anyone know if this is as accurate?
- Jun 21, '12 by KristiPete11Loved your post! I also graduated May 5 & am a new member of allnurses. I have been trying to read thru posts to get ideas of the best material to study. I test next Thursday (6/28) & my nerves are flying high! I have gone to tutoring and have gone thru 2 years of ATI assessment preparation in nursing school but feel so overwhelmed at this point as to where to even 'start' as far as brushing up on what I need to know. The only book I have is the Lippincott Q & A review for NCLEX-RN, 10th ed, but I have not read very many good reviews for this book. Do you have any suggestions or think it's too late at this point to try start reviewing another source? THANKS for any help you can give & Congratulations on passing the boards! I always say...TO GOD BE THE GLORY ,...or TGBTG!!