NCLEX-RN stopped at 75 & lots of select all that apply...Register Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX-RN stopped at 75 & lots of select all that apply... in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I took my NCLEX-RN yesterday in North Carolina and it stopped at 75 questions. As the test...by ilovestargate Jun 9, '11I took my NCLEX-RN yesterday in North Carolina and it stopped at 75 questions. As the test progressed I continued to get more and more select all that apply (I had over 20 of them). I tried the Pearson Vue trick and it wouldn't let me get to the pay screen and the error message popped up. Is this a good sign? I am so anxious just to know if I passed or failed. Has anyone else experienced this??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=576857©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,042 Views
- Jun 9, '11 by scanda123Hi, I took my NCLEX on Tuesday. I got 75 questions, and tons of SATA. My heart sank when it stopped at 75, because I was so sure I had failed. I was really convinced of that. I got the good pop up on Pearson and it wouldn't let me register.
I found out yesterday morning that I passed! From everything I have seen, the PVT works! Good luck!
- Jun 10, '11 by caliotter3Good luck.
- Jun 10, '11 by Ter.Rn.Eryes, the good pop up, i personally experienced it.
- Jun 10, '11 by ilovestargateFound out this morning that I passed it! God knows, what a relief!!! I'm officially an RN now
- Jun 10, '11 by FreedomsongCongrats!!! I also passed boards this week and I did the PVT and it is accurate!!!