Nclex RN in October! - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by citylights89Quote from vnickorSo you only did questions? I'm getting nervous too since I really didn't open any other book except for Kaplan book, which is more strategies than content. I just can't sit there and read a textbook or review book, but I hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot. I have done over 1000 questions so far and my exam is next Tues.Yes the Kaplan has like 1300+questions. I did all of it. However, the satas there really is no way to study for that. When I did my exam, i had handful of sata and few drag and drops and couple of exhibits and two images. No math or hotspots. All this in 75 questions. Oh yeah I had a lot of priority question (first/essential/report) kind of questions...
But i'm still feeling sad and nervous I don't know my result.
- Oct 3, '12 by ArtisticNurseTaking mine on Oct too. I have mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness. It's a big day for us.
Good luck to everyone! May we all be successful! ;D
- Oct 9, '12 by TDeniseRNNCLEX exam @ 8am tommorow. Please keep me in your prayers! Good Luck to all...
- Oct 9, '12 by vdelmrKeep us posted
- Oct 9, '12 by Noemi RNI got it! I pass! Yes!
- Oct 9, '12 by GalapagosCongrats! what did you use to study?
- Oct 10, '12 by TDeniseRNTook my exam this AM, computer stopped at 75 questions. I literally felt sick, so nervous now. Will keep you guys updated!
- Oct 10, '12 by TDeniseRNUpdate: I just did the Pearson Vue trick and got the good pop up, fingers crossed!