Nclex RN in October! - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 20, '12 by TDeniseRNGood luck ccguidry!
- Sep 20, '12 by GalapagosQuote from vdelmrI take mine October 13 !!!Hi guys!
I graduated from the University of Puerto Rico in 2011 with a BSN, Yep! a whole year and next month I will finally take the NCLEX, it's been a rough journey applying for liscensure in Tx. It was Rough because I am considered an international applicant. Well, that took me a year and in August I got my ATT I was happy and so excited when that email arrived, but shortly after I was terrified that the ATT mean NCLEX! Well to be honest I've studied here and there but it wasn't a full blown study session(so to me it doesn't count like studying),a few questions here, and there & Read some chapters. Now it's been a year since I've been in a health care environment, I feel like I've forgotten all that I learned in nursin school. So naturally I'm panicking. When I read the practice questions, I panic and answer them wrong, when I read the rationale I'm like "DUH! I knew that, why didn't you read more carefully!?"
Anyways, here I am exactly one month and a day until I take this behemoth of a test and I need advice, words of encouragement, anything that will alleviate and help towards passing the test.
NCLEX Exam and QB by Linda Stanford (app)
NCSBN flash cards
NCLEX REVIEW APP(can't find who made it...maybe not so reliable)
Mosby's RNtertainment: An NCLEX® Review Board Game
Prentice Hall's Reviews & Rationales: Comprehensive NCLEX-RN Review
- Sep 20, '12 by rizmeii'm waiting for my att.. i applied in texas as well. I need time to review do some refresher course. I graduated last 2010. it's been two years now. Well I hope all is well for you and top the nclex
- Sep 24, '12 by citylights89I test Oct. 9. Trying to resist urges to reschedule. I've been slacking on studying due to prepping for a job interview. Now I have to catch up. Ughhh....
- Sep 24, '12 by TDeniseRNI am in the same boat citylights, as far as trying to not reschedule. My nerves are taking over.
- Sep 24, '12 by tanya2012Hey, I'm going to take my NCLEX on October 15th under TX too I understand when you said it's a rough journey applying for texas licensure because I am an international applicant too.. I've been studying 'here and there' for about 6 months and then I got my ATT. Now I am really focused and have been studying hard core for 2 months now.. Good luck to us!
- Sep 25, '12 by ZazakQuote from starNOstarHi I'm using Q&A book with cd, i like it , most of it is analyze. questions, 1 of my friend sad it is very helpful and she pass, and another friend sad it is very hard just Kaplan and Saunders is enuf. So I'm ok with the questions it's not too hard for me, for content I suggest Saunders yellow book with cd, and for questions I use Pearson book Ann Hogan, LaCharity, I did Kaplan, by the way Kaplan's questions from Lippincott ! I am going take my exam on October, I'm international nurse ,it's will be 3-rd try, Good luck everyone !!!
How you doin on lippincott? Im using lippincott's alternative test format and it's hard ;( well, atleast for me ;(
- Sep 25, '12 by vdelmrWe're all in the same boat, I'm really trying to avoid retaking it again since its been a year since I graduated. But reading questions here and there I don't feel like I'm studying enought
- Sep 25, '12 by TDeniseRNIm trying to get a study pattern, but there is so much information. Good luck to you!