Nclex-rn HypothyroidismRegister Today!
- by tigerlily777 Nov 29, '12Hi guys. Does hypothyroidism manifest hypertension or hypotension?
- Nov 29, '12 by chicagoboyI believe it started as LOW but when you are on thyroid meds like Synthroid, the kidneys may fail filtering toxic products because of low blood pressure. This can create a high blood pressure with time.
Let's see what others had to say.
- Nov 29, '12 by begoshAccording to MaryAnn Hogan's NCLEX RN Review, it's HYPOtension for hypothyroidism.
- Nov 30, '12 by tigerlily777Thanks for the response everyone! I'll stick with hypotension.
- Nov 30, '12 by rizmeiit's hypotension