nclex RN good pop up today!Register Today!
- by cuddlyanne Jun 19, '12I just took my nclex rn exam today..I had 75questions and finished it for almost 2hours. It was difficult and a lot of sata. After the test I tried the pvt trick and received the good pop up. I tried it again after an hour and it still is. Im hoping that this is an indication for a positive result. I took my first nclex exam last year and I tried the pvt trick too but received the cc page. And yes!I failed that time..Im crossing my fingers now! Wish me luck..I will have to wait for the official result in 2 days..God bless us all!
- Jun 19, '12 by mommyof2Tees
- Jun 19, '12 by nurse671Congrats..may God bless you more.Last edit by nurse671 on Jun 19, '12 : Reason: spelling
- Jun 19, '12 by Indian_rn2bcongrats
- Jun 19, '12 by JJCakesVNYou passed! Congrats nurse!
- Jun 19, '12 by lulu_parisHello all need HELP...Anybody pls give me good suggestion...
I finished my nursing collage ab 10years ago overseas and haven't practice ab 9years, I forgot lots of things that I have studied. Then moved here but never thought I would wanna become nurse here bc it's just to hard to pass Nclex-RN exam. I started studying from home using Saunders edition 5 and learning dosing calculation spending about 6h everyday... But problem is I started in Jan now is June & I feel like haven't done much I do understand what I'm reading but having problem memorizing what I have read. What have u done to pass this giant exam, and how long it took you to complete preparation for this exam?
Pls give me any good suggestion how can I improve my studying and pass this exam as soon possible. I'm so frustrated and stressed out I think will never pass this exam
- Jun 20, '12 by cuddlyanneThank you for your support. This website is very helpful for us nurses. I've also felt incompetent a lot of times and there were many times I wanted to give up too. But we shouldnt. Lets give it a try..we'll never know if we pass or fail if we won't try.
I used Saunders book and CD, feuer nclex audio review, 338 random fact thread and some online nclex questions.
Reading the content again and again will help u familiarize and understand the disease process and its management. It works for me!
- Jun 20, '12 by cuddlyanneI studied for 2 months 5-6 days a week. 6-8hours/day..
- Jun 20, '12 by jagged777congrats
- Jun 21, '12 by cuddlyanneThanks!gotta see my result soon.. Im nervous and I cant sleep..