Nclex rnRegister Today!
- by nab515 Jan 16I took nclex RN today and checked pearsons website to see if I got a good pop up and it told me that my test results are on hold! What does this mean? Did I pass or not?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808999©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 464 Views
- Jan 16 by nab515Btw I got shut off at 75 questions and I had all priorty and Sata questions with one math.
- Jan 16 by cgrantFrom what I've seen it's not good
- Jan 16 by jngo91I heard if you didn't get to the "credit card" page you are in the clear...
- Jan 16 by kemifairDid it say to contact your board
- Jan 17 by RachNurseI heard it can go either way with that. Apparently they monitor tests in a random fashion, I wouldn't give up just yet.
- Jan 17 by yourfavorite_RNfirst off good luck..i take mine in a few weeks any tips of things that I should look up things out of the ordinary or that u didnt expect
- Feb 6 by jgl813did you end up passing?