NCLEX-RN in 5 days!!! :(Register Today!
- by jomayca89 Apr 26, '12Last night, while I'm scanning some of my notes, I realized that I cannot absorb what I am reading anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this normal??
So far here are my scores in Kaplan QTrainer:
TEST 1: 77%
TEST 2: 72%
TEST 3: 69%
TEST 4: 67%
TEST 5: 67%
My scores are getting lower and lower!
I'm so tired already!!!
Reading and answering questions almost everyday and waiting for the date of my exam.
I'm so stressed out!!
- Apr 26, '12 by Ciomara88i completely agree with you. my test is in 2 weeks and im dying, i really feel like nothing else fits in my head. you have good scores on your kaplan, im sure youre gonna pass the boards. you should try taking it easy for the next few days so you dont go into overload. best of luck
- Apr 26, '12 by jomayca89Quote from Ciomara88I hope I'll pass!!!i completely agree with you. my test is in 2 weeks and im dying, i really feel like nothing else fits in my head. you have good scores on your kaplan, im sure youre gonna pass the boards. you should try taking it easy for the next few days so you dont go into overload. best of luck
I want to make my family proud!
We can make it!!
My heart beats rapidly every night and it feels like my chest is going to explode!!! :heartbeat
- Apr 26, '12 by morningstarRNThe tests in qtrainer get more difficult as you progress through to 7. It is normal for your scores to go down a bit. As long as you are above 65% on 7 you are in good shape. I have known people who had 55% on 7 and they still passed fine. Hang on and don't let the stress over take you. Your scores look good. Keep reviewing but take some breaks too!
- Apr 27, '12 by laine10@jomayca89: YOU CAN DO IT!=)
btw, how many months or weeks did you prepare?
- Apr 27, '12 by gimmiGudluck.
- Apr 27, '12 by diana2520dont beat yourself too hard. ....and yes its very normal to start feeling that way...your scores look good, you can do it
[color=#ee82ee]wishing you the very best
- Apr 27, '12 by gimmijomayca89 hi, as i am new to this forum, i just registered and see your post so i liked to share something with you. I am foreign educated nurse and i am also taking my boards in 10 days, you know its my 3rd time how bad i am feeling noone can imagine, 1st time i study myself saunders 5th edition and failed............. second time i did kaplan course scored 75% in readiness test but also i failed,so i think its luck needed to pass this exam. anyway all the best, how do you prepare Pharm?
- Apr 27, '12 by ScrubRNwannabeWhy don't you take a break, go for a walk in the garden, and relax. You will be fine. Good luck.
- Apr 27, '12 by BlackMurse1After reading this post. I would highly recommend you take two days off. One of the things people don't realize is anxiety plays a major role in your success when taking the exam. It has nothing to do with luck or "the good PC". It's confidence in oneself and the ability to apply knowledge. When I studied for my second time at the NCLEx. I scheduled days off. So for every 8 days I took one off. It really helps relax the brain and calm the soul. Being nervous doesn't help anyone. So do yourself a favor and take two days off and be amazed on how to you feel when you come back to the grind!