nclex-rn in 3 days!Register Today!
- by odeth1 Apr 7Trying to stay positive!..kinda getting the creeps though...
- Apr 7 by positivevibesGood luck! you can do it!
- Apr 7 by Nurse428Keep calm and answer on
- Apr 7 by FuturePsychNPI remember taking the NCLEX and thinking, "Where are these questions coming from?" Frankly, I made a random, semi-educated guess on 2/3 of them at least, but I passed. I left there thinking, "If someone answered that like I did I wouldn't pass them," lol. I passed the first time, and so can you! It may seem like you're not doing well, but hang in there. I took the minimum number of questions (was it 75?), and went on my merry way. Actually, I was talking on the phone about it most of the drive back, missed my exit, and wound up in BFE. Three days later I found out I passed. The only thing I boned up for before going was some lab values since I don't remember numbers well, and I'm glad I did.
- Apr 8 by odeth1Thank you all for your support.
Im doing final touches now..
- Apr 8 by Nurse NeddieMake you look over the different ecg strips and what meds to take and what to s/s expect, the different rashes on babies, different positions the patient is placed after procedures. Look at your ob chapter in exam cram.. pm me your email address
- Apr 8 by jayjaybsnrngood luck to you my friend.
- Apr 9 by odeth1Quote from Nurse NeddieHey neddie, i tried pm you but it wont allow me. Email me firstname.lastname@example.orgMake you look over the different ecg strips and what meds to take and what to s/s expect, the different rashes on babies, different positions the patient is placed after procedures. Look at your ob chapter in exam cram.. pm me your email address
- Apr 9 by pn_316You Can.Do It!!